jessieh

Jessie Reads Everything

Book Nerd. Superhero Enthusiast. Science Geek. Space Junky. Full-Time Whovian. Harry Potter Generation. Fangirl Extraordinaire. This is me and I believe that there should be no empty shelves.

Glamour in Glass
Mary Robinette Kowal
Onyx
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hunted
Kevin Hearne

Midnight's Temptation

Midnight's Temptation - Donna Grant

The end is near for this series. I've thoroughly enjoyed each book even if they are somewhat predictable. We're all allowed our guilty pleasure reads, right?

I love all the characters and I'll be sad to see them go. I'm glad that the author is starting another spin-off series and we've been told we can expect appearances from the warriors.

This book is centered around Phelan who is full of contradictions. I've been interested to see where he has been since he escaped Cairn Toul. But he's not the one who stole the show for me. I love Aisley. She is one of those tormented characters that you just have to root for. I thoroughly enjoyed their stories. I was also pleasantly surprised that Donna Grant has started to introduce more paranormal creatures and mythologies into this series. It is probably to prepare for the spin-off but it is certainly enjoyable.