jessieh

Jessie Reads Everything

Book Nerd. Superhero Enthusiast. Science Geek. Space Junky. Full-Time Whovian. Harry Potter Generation. Fangirl Extraordinaire. This is me and I believe that there should be no empty shelves.

Glamour in Glass
Mary Robinette Kowal
Onyx
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hunted
Kevin Hearne
Venom - Jennifer Estep It's safe to say that I am seriously loving this series! It is full of action, witty sarcasm, and awesome characters! They are real gritty and there is no annoying love triangle. And I always love a series that makes me want to know what happens to the other characters in the story. It's been interesting to see Gin 'soften' up in her retirement.(“I’m just wondering how exactly I went from being the Spider to the Robin f****** Hood of the greater Ashland area... Instead of stealing from the rich, I’m stabbing them to death for the poor.”- love this statement in the book) I love the fact that Gin's long lost sister, Bria, is the cop that comes into to replace the morally conflicted Donovan. Seriously, I'm so glad that he is out of the story. I just hope that he doesn't make a return engagement later in the series. This book does contain some steamy spots, so beware if that's not your thing.