jessieh

Jessie Reads Everything

Book Nerd. Superhero Enthusiast. Science Geek. Space Junky. Full-Time Whovian. Harry Potter Generation. Fangirl Extraordinaire. This is me and I believe that there should be no empty shelves.

Glamour in Glass
Mary Robinette Kowal
Onyx
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hunted
Kevin Hearne
Midnight's Seduction - Donna Grant This book was great! We finally get to learn the back story on Camdyn. I've been wanting to know about him since book 2! I have to say I'm very impressed with his ability to discern certain things since he is kind of a loner and stand-offish. But what I really loved in this book was Saffron! You really get to see how she developed and changed throughout this whole book. Since she is a seer, which is a rare gift among druids, Saffron has to figure out her role in everything. She has battle her doubts that the only reason she is at Macleod castle is because she is a seer since Deirdre and Declan both want her for her ability. She is officially one of my favorite druids in this series. This book was great and kind of a turning point in the series in my opinion. I'm really excited to see what happens in the next book plot wise and because we finally get to learn about Ramsey!!!